Say Goodbye To Analog Cable And Hello To pzTV.
The future is now, and it all begins with upgrading Sumas cable customers with the latest and greatest services PogoZone has to offer. We’re excited to share the release of pzTV available to Sumas residents right now! pzTV will replace the way you watch TV by connecting you to the hottest shows and channels and giving you additional layers of interaction with what you love to watch.
To ensure our new and returning customers are aware of what to expect from this upgrade, we’ve highlighted the steps to take for transitioning, as well as some awesome added benefits to pzTV.
Out with the old and in with the new
For all current analog cable TV subscribers within Sumas, you will need to upgrade your services as soon as possible. Analog cable service will no longer be available for use beginning 6/26/2020.
How should you go about transitioning from Analog to pzTV?
The answer is simple. Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 360-676-8772 to begin the upgrade process.
Is pzTV available for non-PogoZone customers?
pzTV is currently only offered to customers with Pogozone internet services. But that doesn’t mean you can’t become a PogoZone customer today! Our sales team can assist you with setting up PogoZone internet service and check to see if your TV allows for an internet connection.
Are there multiple plans to choose from for this upgrade?
Yes! There are three plans that you can choose from, including a Basic Plan that comes with 30+ channels, Expanded Plan with 75+ channels, and Premiere Plan with 110+ channels.
What are the added benefits to having pzTV?
- Superior HD picture quality for both streaming and live TV
- The freedom to watch Live TV programs that are regularly scheduled to air during their original time
- Record, save, and watch your favorite shows whenever you want
- Monitor what is being viewed through our parental control settings feature
Is there anything else you should be aware of in order to receive a seamless transition to pzTV?
- Please remember that if you are a current customer with analog cable that your TV service will be shut off on 6/26/2020. Thereafter, to continue receiving TV services through PogoZone you must upgrade to pzTV.
- The device(s) used to operate pzTV must have an internet-enabled TV connection in order to fuse together your TV to the internet. Our team can provide you assistance if you’re in need of secondary options or recommendations if you do not have access to an internet enabled TV or device.
We look forward to hearing from you.