Here we are, January 2022, and still in the thick of the pandemic. Is the end near? How much longer until we see relief? When will we get back to “normal”? All questions we wish we knew the answer to.
The health of our customers and employees is paramount. With cases of COVID on the rise (as of the date of this article), we wanted to let you know we’re still taking extra precautions to be safe when we’re in your home.
- All employees who feel ill and/or are showing symptoms must stay home.
- When appropriate, our field technicians wear masks, booties, and gloves, which are properly disposed of after each appointment.
- Our field technicians will call customers before appointments to see if anyone in the household is sick.
- If a household member is sick or in quarantine:
- We will do as much work outside of the house as possible (sometimes all we need to do is make a small adjustment).
- If new equipment is needed, we will deliver the equipment to the doorstep and our support staff will walk through installation with our customers.
We love our community and can’t wait for the day when we’re able to gather at local events (we really miss Ski to Sea and seeing all your faces!), meet new friends, and have peace of mind knowing we’re all safe and healthy. Until then, we’ll gladly take the extra steps to keep our community members safe.
In the meantime, if you need further information about COVID in our community, here are some local resources:
Update: As of Today January 18th, 2022 you can now order at-home COVID tests for your household. For more information: https://www.covidtests.gov