Lummi Island and Orcas Island customers, this exciting announcement is just for you!
We’re thrilled to announce major upgrades to our TV service for our island lifers. pzTV is a streaming TV service with all the features you’ve come to love and some additional bells and whistles. With pzTV you’ll enjoy:
Superior picture quality. Gone are the days of grainy pictures and adjusting TV antennas.
Watch Live TV
Watch your regularly scheduled programs during their original airtime.
Pause and Rewind Live TV
You no longer have to wait for a commercial break to get a snack. Pause and/or rewind live TV shows.
Record all your favorite shows and watch when it’s convenient for you. You’ll even be able to set recordings from your smartphone when you’re on the go.
You have ultimate control over what channels offered in your package are accessible in your household.
Multiple Device Streaming
Don’t fight over the remote, you can stream pzTV on multiple devices at the same time.
Out of Home
You don’t have to miss your favorite shows when on vacation. You’ll be able to access recordings and several channels even when you’re on the go.
Set up profiles for everyone in your household. As an added benefit, pzTV will make recommendations perfect to your individual viewing tastes.
How do you sign up?
We’re making all the finishing touches now; finalizing packages and channel lineups. Our tentative launch dates are:
Packages with pricing: Mid to Late June
pzTV Launch: Early July
Make sure to sign up for our e-newsletter and select “Lummi Island” or “Orcas Island” to receive more information as soon as we release it.
You must be a current PogoZone internet customer. pzTV works with most internet-enabled devices. If needed, pzTV/PogoZone can assist customers with recommendations on devices that can connect to older TV units.
- Product details, product features, channel lineups, pricing, and availability are subject to change.
- Pause and rewind TV capabilities are enabled/disabled by networks and/or on an individual show basis. pzTV does not control what shows or channels are enabled/disabled.
- Network DVR recordings may be viewed outside the home on a network and/or individual show basis if content agreement allows for this option. pzTV does not control which recordings are available outside the home.
- HD capabilities are not provided by pzTV, but are offered by the programming provider. pzTV customers with HDTV sets may not receive all channels in HD. Customers without HDTV sets will not be able to view programs in HD quality.
- Out-of-home play is not available on all channels and is not determined by pzTV.