PogoZone Internet Solutions, headquartered in Bellingham, WA, is a well-established yet growing company selling both fiber and microwave internet, telephone, TV and other services in Whatcom and Skagit Counties. We are very proud of being one of the only local options in a market traditionally only dominated by large incumbents.
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for connecting people, businesses, and communities by offering best-in-class local telecommunication services via door-to-door solicitation of new prospective customers. This includes proactively identifying new customer sales opportunities, defining and solving customer needs, and successful handoff to inside sales to prepare proposals and deal closing. Candidates must have excellent telephone and communication skills, a good memory and a strong attention to detail.
- Understand all the products and services
- Ability to listen and communicate with people and offer products that suit their needs
- Learn to address and overcome a prospect’s concerns
- Ability to sell through Door to Door efforts
- Develops and fosters relationships within business community and core groups
- Identifies key opportunities for network expansion and works with ownership to establish an official project to build
- Well-informed about our competitors’ activities in assigned territory; informs manager of any changing competitive pricing programs, marketing directives, or door-to-door sales tactics.
- Ability to listen, formulate needs-based sales strategies, and articulate pitches to sell products and services.
- Report sales progress in the Sales Tracking System
- Be active in team and company chats
- Maintain a neat appearance, show respect and respect the customer’s property
- Must know how to use Excel (or equivalent) and webmail
- Basic knowledge of internet and telephone services (or quick learner)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Some practical hands-on experience canvassing or cold-calling on small business
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work well in unstructured environment
- Ability to Maintain a regular schedule